.

Thursday, July 18, 2019

How I will achieve academic and personal success at Eastern

I define college as a key to my future; it's more than just a school, but a way of life. The chance one takes in succeeding in the world now is fiercer than ever. The surreal life that some one could ever hope for would be to become rich and famous in Beverly Hills. In all truth I don't want to be like everybody else, I am my own person in my little world. I wish for that world of mine to expand and reach out for everyone to see how important a college education is. Without education there is no knowledge of what is there and not there. No understanding of the truth, and reality the world has to offer. My world may not be as big in all reality but what I dream of is bigger than all the galaxies combined. The one dream I've had since I was a little girl is to go away to college, and make my academic life explode. To go far beyond the depths of Schaumburg and really get to know all that Eastern has to offer in Graphic Design. I have always had a passion about Art; I like to create my own ideas more often than duplicating projects that have already been done. Art is like English, there is no plagiarizing other author's books, yet we still read them and write essays interpreting the meaning of their work. There is no shortcut through life, but always a back way in which there is no end. I've learned that I can only progress from practice. I really haven't taken all the courses that my past schools have offered in Art. I was hoping that Eastern would give me that opportunity to progress in my drawing and design. I love to draw, take photographs, and write. I am not a professional drawer, just a miner doodler. I take pictures of beautiful scenes because I like to and want to remember every lovely moment I live through. I cannot write novels, they boar me to sleep, I can write imaginary tales of whatever I choose. I am a very creative person and would love to express my creative thoughts with the world. I want to achieve my goals into life, and also never let myself down. By moving away from my family, and living on my own, I shall experience what college has to offer. Currently I am still living at home at my part-time job. I have a normal routine and normal life. I want to live on my own and start my life. There is not end to ones achievement, and I am only beginning. I want a crazy busy world that's full of excitement. After college I want to travel the world and see what really exceeds the United States. I'm not going to throw away my goals locked away behind a desk where I am nowhere to be heard. I have to be out there moving, inventing, and learning from other artists even after college is over. My ticket to start my journey would be this school. I am a huge perfectionist when it comes down to anything, I will try until I get into this school. I never give up on life and that's why Eastern shouldn't give up on me. I will work hard and succeed to be the best at what I do. Truly After all you only live once, but try to live twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment